Aimé Kitchen™ Classic Kibbles - Holistic Chicken
We produced the Aimé Kitchen™ Classic Kibbles to put a new spin on a traditional product. We differentiate our kibbles from the market with our PHD Formulated Oral Health formula and premium ingredients.
1. Oral Health Formula
The PHD formulated Oral Health recipe is a first of its kind formulation, designed to transform our pets’ health from the inside out. This formula improves the entire microbiome of the oral cavity and digestive tract, which leads to cleaner teeth, fresher breath and a healthier digestive system with better nutritional absorption. With improved oral and gut health, organ and tissue damage can be prevented.
2. Our three-pronged approach to oral health starts with our inclusion of natural zeolites, an amazing volcanic ingredient that absorbs the bad bacteria in the oral cavity that causes tartar and plaque. Additionally, we add natural astaxanthin and eggshell membrane, two amazing ingredients that combine to deliver an immunity boost and provide anti-inflammatory support. Lastly, our recipe is loaded with rich, fibrous ingredients that help to promote saliva production, a key factor in optimal oral health.
- Human grade ingredients
- Natural zeolites
- Natural astaxanthin
- Eggshell membrane
- Ethically sourced meats
- Oral health support
Whole Chicken, Dried Chicken, Green Whole Peas, Dried Herring, Potato, Chicken Fat (naturally preserved), Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver, Brewers’ Yeast, Pea Protein, Sodium Chloride, Egg Shell Membrane (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin), Dried Kelp, Whey Powder, Anise Oil, Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus Oryzae, Astaxanthin, Bacillus Subtillus, Calcium Carbonate, Cranberry Fruit Powder, Enterococcus Faecium, Fenugreek Seed Extract, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactobacillus plantarum, Natural Zeolite, Taurine, Vegetable Fat, Yeast Fermentation Solubles, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, MOS, Chicory Root, Lentils, Pumpkin, Butternut Squash, Apple, Blueberry, Cranberry, Pears, Zucchini, Spinach, Carrot, Kelp, Broccoli, Kale, L-Carnitine, Yucca Schidigera, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Sulphate, Selenium, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate Supplement, Manganese Oxide, Riboflavin, Biotin Supplement, Pyridoxin Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Zinc Methionine Complex, Manganese Methionine Complex, Copper Lysine Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Citric Acid and Rosemary Extract.
- Protein (Min): 30.0%
- Fat (Min): 18.0%
- Crude Fibre (Max): 5.0%
- Moisture (Max): 10.0%
*Omega 6 EFA (Min): 3.0%
*Omega 3 EFA (Min): 2.3%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles
Calorie Content (calculated): 3610 Kcal/kg ME
|Weight of Dog (KG)||Weight Of Dog (LB)||Cups/Day|
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Refer to the feeding chart for recommended daily food intake. These recommendations should be used as guidelines only. Feeding amounts vary from breed to breed and should be adjusted according to an individual dogs' energy requirements. Adjust as necessary for ideal weight maintenance and consult your veterinarian.
Transitioning to Aimé Kitchen
Whenever changes are made to or from a new food diet, ensure changes are done gradually to ensure no digestive upsets. Start by mixing 25% of AIMÉ KITCHEN with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of AIMÉ KITCHEN over the next 14 days.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available to your dog at all times.
- Store in a cool, ventilated, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Aimé Kitchen meets the American Association of Feed Control Officials requirements for an all lifestages dog food.